Titre : Defragmented
- Système d’exploitation : Windows XP
- Processeur : Intel Core 2 Duo
- Mémoire vive : 1 GB de mémoire
- Graphiques : Intel Core HD 4000
- Espace disque : 3 GB d’espace disque disponible
Plateforme : PC
Format : .RAR → .EXE
Langue : Français
Crack : Inclus
Taille Finale : 3 Go
À PROPOS DE CE JEU
Defragmented is a lightning-fast cyberpunk action RPG. Unravel a power struggle for the future of evolution through strategic combat, unique character classes and a pulsing synth soundtrack. Welcome to Entropolis – New World, Bad Blood.
- New World, Bad Blood: Explore the neon city of Entropolis and uncover the conspiracies that lurk within its walls. Museum curators, rogue police agents and benevolent scientists struggle to enforce their world views… but who can you trust?
- RPG character progression: Play as three different classes as you shoot, loot, and repeat at lightning speed. Multiple skill trees let players craft personal characters for a challenging end game.
- Super fast-paced combat: Health points are precious in Defragmented! Players will need to plan their attacks ahead of time. Make use of unique class skills and item loadouts or meet certain death.
- Synthwave soundtrack: Pulse-pounding beats from a diverse group of electronic musicians. Includes artists from works like KUNG FURY, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Hotline Miami 2 and original Defragmented music.
- Procedural loot and combat: Collect procedurally-generated futuristic guns and gadgets. Enemies change their weapons every time you replay a level, forcing players to switch up strategies.
- Destructible environments: Entropolis is not stationary. Tactical cover can be shot through, knocked over and blown apart – keeping players and enemies on the move.
Contributing musicians: ABSRDST, Absolute Valentine, Dance With The Dead, Electric Children, El Tigr3, Glitch Black, Gost (appearing courtesy of Blood Music), Knights of Neon, Mitch Murder, Neon Shudder, Nightcrawler, Power Glove, Scythuz, Shirobon, Tokyo Rider, Trey Frey, Wouter Visser, and Zabutom